Homeschool Mentorship Program Tuition
- One Semester: $500 per family*
- Two Semester Year: $1000 per family*
- Additional Support: $30 an hour
- Formal Standardized Assessment is available at a rate of $50 per individual test.
- *Each semester includes full access to all resources, websites, online materials, as well as 10 scheduled, hour-long appointments with a personal mentor teacher for each homeschooling parent. Price is per family and does not vary with the number of students.
What Is Included
- Mentoring Includes: a personal mentor teacher to meet online with a homeschooling parent at regular intervals spanning the semester for a total of 10 hours per semester, 20 hours per school year. This mentor is available to coach and advise the homeschooling parent concerning curriculum selection, pacing, progress, modifications, special needs, and other factors.
- Access to a wealth of online resources to assist with record keeping, attendance, grades/transcripts, and curriculum activities.
What Is Not Included
- Enrollment: Purchasing the Homeschool Mentorship Program services does not constitute formal enrollment with Calvary Online School. Students of families whose parent(s) receive mentorship services are independently or elsewhere enrolled. Because students are not enrolled with Calvary Online School, the school does not replace, or assume any liability for adherence to, local educational governing bodies, and laws relating to each homeschool family. The Homeschool Mentorship Program is not an ISP, (Independent Study Program).
- Curriculum: Families are able to choose and purchase their own curriculum. Curriculum costs are not included in the mentorship program, however advice in curriculum selection is included.
- Standardized Assessment: Informal assessments may be provided at the mentor teacher’s discretion, however, formal standardized assessments must be purchased individually.
- Legal Advice: Mentor teacher advice shall not at any time be considered formal legal advice. For legal advice please consult a qualified, Christian lawyer’s office.