Please preview the following before proceeding to register below:
Step 1. Formal Registration
- New Students: Complete the Registration Form and pay the non-refundable registration fee:
- Full-Time $175
- Part-Time $50
- Summer school: $50 (If continuing into the fall, this registration credit will apply to your fall registration fees (non-refundable).
- Returning Students:
- Full-time: From 02/01 until 03/31: $125 (non-refundable)
- After 3/31, late registration fees required: $175 (non-refundable)
- Part-time: $50 (non-refundable)
- Summer school: $50 (If continuing into the fall, this registration credit will apply to your registration fees (non-refundable).
Step 2. Enrollment Forms & Tuition
The first tuition payment is due by: 08/01 Fall, 12/01 Spring, 05/30 Summer; after that the student may be subject to a waiting list depending on when the payment is cleared. There will be no seniority for returning students with late payments.
New and returning students are required to read and sign the Enrollment Agreement and Student Handbook. Links to these documents are below. You will be provided with copies of the same for review and electronic signature during the enrollment process.
Standard Registration Grades 6-12
Ministry Registration Grades 6-12 (Application Required)
Group Registration Grades 6-12 (Application Required)
K-5 Mentorship (Application Required)
What Is Included
All enrollment packages include costs for curriculum, teacher and administrative services, counseling options, education support service, ongoing customer service and maintenance of student records, evaluations and transcripts, etc.
What Is Not Included
A one-time, non-refundable, enrollment fee will be added to all initial first-time enrollments to cover costs associated with enrollment. In addition, some classes may require additional materials such as art supplies or novels (if not available from a local library or online source). Courses requiring additional supplies will be noted and should be reviewed prior to enrollment to ensure adequate access to learning materials.
Withdrawal Refund Policy
We hope you will be completely satisfied with the services and materials of Calvary Preparatory Academy. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will refund your money based on the terms and conditions described below.
Why Isn’t Tuition Entirely Refundable? Like all private schools, we are funded by tuition commitments made by our families who attend (our school is exclusively funded by tuition). In response to those commitments, we hire staff and purchase materials including curriculum, assessments, and other expenses. These expenses exist for the entire school year; even if a student decides to leave mid-year, the expenses remain. Very often, the school has had a waiting list to be enrolled and one or more students were turned aside in order to maintain a student’s seat. As a non-profit, we charge the lowest tuition possible to simply cover the expenses for each student. The 30 day withdrawal period is a period of grace that our school offers and is consistent with other private schools (some have shorter windows). Should a student withdraw, those expenses accrued as a result of the family’s tuition commitment still remain, and that is why the tuition is still due to cover those expenses. There is no other source of revenue to cover a family’s expenses other than the commitment made by the family in the Enrollment Agreement as well as the online transaction portal if paid by credit card.
Tuition Commitment Balance: Tuition Commitments reflect the enrollment selection made by the parent guardian. Multiple payment options are available, including options for monthly installments. These are not to be confused with a monthly subscription. The tuition commitment due is either an annual amount, or single semester amount, depending on the enrollment selection made by the parent guardian, regardless of progress made on monthly installments. Any remaining tuition balance is due at the point of withdrawal, subject to the following:
- Single semester Enrollment (Fall or Spring): If enrolled for only one semester, only one semester’s tuition is committed, subject to the terms below. If a student decides to continue into the next semester, new registration fees apply and enrollment is subject to availability.
- Annual Enrollment (Fall & Spring Semesters): If enrolled for both semesters (annual enrollment), the annual tuition is committed subject to the terms below. There is no need to register a second time for the spring semester if enrolled annually.
- Summer Enrollment: Summer school tuition commitments are specified below, separate from annual, or fall and spring enrollments.
- All credit card transaction fees are not refundable.
Annual Enrollment & Fall or Spring Single Semester Enrollments:
From 7 Calendar Days Prior to Enrollment Start Date to 30 Calendar Days After Enrollment Start Date
- Fall Semester Only Enrollment: 25% of the semester tuition is committed (non-refundable).
- Spring Semester Only Enrollment: 25% of the semester tuition is committed (non-refundable).
- Annual Enrollment (both fall and spring semesters): 25% of the annual tuition is committed (non-refundable).
31 Calendar Days After Enrollment Start Date
- Fall Semester Only Enrollment: 100% of the fall tuition is committed (non-refundable) for a student enrolled for only the fall semester.
- Spring Semester Only Enrollment: 100% of the spring tuition is committed (non-refundable) for a student enrolled for only the spring semester.
- Annual Enrollment (both fall and spring semesters): If a student who is enrolled for both the fall and spring semesters (annual enrollment) is withdrawn after 30 days, the following applies:
- Fall semester is due in full AND
- Spring semester tuition is due in part, at the rate of $150 per course (e.g. $900 for six courses)
Summer School Enrollment:
From 7 Calendar Days Prior to Enrollment Start Date to 5 Calendar Days After Enrollment Start Date
- 25% of the tuition is committed (non-refundable).
6 Calendar Days After Enrollment Start Date
- 100% of the tuition is committed (non-refundable).
- Registration Fee
- Payment Processing Fees
- Shipping and Handling
- Bank Charges
Customer Service Number
- 760 410-8283
Calvary Preparatory Academy
Physical Address: 1740 La Costa Meadows Dr., Suite 105, San Marcos, CA 92078
Mailing Address: PO Box 813, San Marcos, CA 92079
Phone: (760) 410-8283