K-5 Mentorship Program Tuition
- $150 non-refundable registration fee
- One Semester: $500 per family* Plus curriculum
- Two Semester Year: $1000 per family* Plus curriculum
- Additional Support: $30 an hour
- *Each semester includes full access to all resources, websites, online materials, standardized assessment, attendance documentation, as well as 10 scheduled, hour-long appointments per semester with a personal mentor teacher for each K-5 parent co-teacher. Price is per family and does not vary with the number of students.
- A Beka Grade Level Set: $250-$500 per grade level. Multiple students require multiple sets
- Sonlight Grade Level Set: $750-$950 per set. Sets may be used to span adjacent grade levels.
- Independently Purchased Set: No additional costs
- Custom Curriculum: Please contact the school for prior approval.
Total costs will vary depending on the number of students and the curriculum options. Here are some possible combinations:
- 1 Student using A Beka Set: $1250-$1500 annually
- 2 Students using A Beka Sets: $1500-$2000 annually ($1000 per family + $250-$500 curriculum costs per student)
- 3 Students using A Beka Sets: $1750-$2500 annually ($1000 per family + $250-$500 curriculum costs per student)
- 1 Student using Sonlight Set: $1750-$1950 annually ($1000 per family + $750-$950 curriculum costs)
- 1-3 Students sharing 1 Sonlight Set: $1750-$1950 annually ($1000 per family + $750-$950 curriculum costs)
- 1-3 Students sharing 2 Sonlight Sets: $2500-$2900 ($1000 per family + $750-$950 curriculum costs per set)
- 1-3 Students using 3 Sonlight Sets: $3250-$3850 annually ($1000 per family + $750-$950 curriculum costs per set)
- 1-3 Students using independently purchased curriculum: $1000 annually
- (10 month payment plans are available)
What Is Included
- Mentoring Includes: a personal mentor teacher to meet online with a K-5 parent co-teacher at regular intervals spanning the semester for a total of 10 hours per semester, 20 hours per school year. This mentor is available to coach and advise the K-5 parent co-teacher concerning curriculum selection, pacing, progress, modifications, special needs, and other factors.
- Access to a wealth of online resources to assist with record keeping, attendance, grades/transcripts, and curriculum activities.
What Is Not Included
- Legal Advice: Mentor teacher advice shall not at any time be considered formal legal advice. For legal advice please consult a qualified, Christian lawyer’s office.
Withdrawal Refund Policy
We hope you will be completely satisfied with the services and materials of Calvary Preparatory Academy. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will refund your money based on the terms and conditions described below.
Why Isn’t Tuition Entirely Refundable? Like all private schools, we are funded by tuition commitments made by our families who attend (our school is exclusively funded by tuition). In response to those commitments, we hire staff and purchase materials including curriculum, assessments, and other expenses. These expenses exist for the entire school year; even if a student decides to leave mid-year, the expenses remain. Very often, the school has had a waiting list to be enrolled and one or more students were turned aside in order to maintain a student’s seat. As a non-profit, we charge the lowest tuition possible to simply cover the expenses for each student. The 30 day withdrawal period is a period of grace that our school offers and is consistent with other private schools (some have shorter windows). Should a student withdraw, those expenses accrued as a result of the family’s tuition commitment still remain, and that is why the tuition is still due to cover those expenses. There is no other source of revenue to cover a family’s expenses other than the commitment made by the family in the Enrollment Agreement as well as the online transaction portal if paid by credit card.
Tuition Commitment Balance: Tuition Commitments reflect the enrollment selection made by the parent guardian. Multiple payment options are available, including options for monthly installments. These are not to be confused with a monthly subscription. The tuition commitment due is either an annual amount, or single semester amount, depending on the enrollment selection made by the parent guardian, regardless of progress made on monthly installments. Any remaining tuition balance is due at the point of withdrawal, subject to the following:
- Single semester Enrollment (Fall or Spring): If enrolled for only one semester, only one semester’s tuition is committed, subject to the terms below. If a student decides to continue into the next semester, new registration fees apply and enrollment is subject to availability.
- Annual Enrollment (Fall & Spring Semesters): If enrolled for both semesters (annual enrollment), the annual tuition is committed subject to the terms below. There is no need to register a second time for the spring semester if enrolled annually.
- Summer Enrollment: Summer school tuition commitments are specified below, separate from annual, or fall and spring enrollments.
- All credit card transaction fees are not refundable.
Annual Enrollment & Fall or Spring Single Semester Enrollments:
From 7 Calendar Days Prior to Enrollment Start Date to 30 Calendar Days After Enrollment Start Date
- Fall Semester Only Enrollment: 25% of the semester tuition is committed (non-refundable).
- Spring Semester Only Enrollment: 25% of the semester tuition is committed (non-refundable).
- Annual Enrollment (both fall and spring semesters): 25% of the annual tuition is committed (non-refundable).
31 Calendar Days After Enrollment Start Date
- Fall Semester Only Enrollment: 100% of the fall tuition is committed (non-refundable) for a student enrolled for only the fall semester.
- Spring Semester Only Enrollment: 100% of the spring tuition is committed (non-refundable) for a student enrolled for only the spring semester.
- Annual Enrollment (both fall and spring semesters): If a student who is enrolled for both the fall and spring semesters (annual enrollment) is withdrawn after 30 days, the following applies:
- Fall semester is due in full AND
- Spring semester tuition is due in part, at the rate of $150 per course (e.g. $900 for six courses)
Summer School Enrollment:
From 7 Calendar Days Prior to Enrollment Start Date to 5 Calendar Days After Enrollment Start Date
- 25% of the tuition is committed (non-refundable).
6 Calendar Days After Enrollment Start Date
- 100% of the tuition is committed (non-refundable).
- Registration Fee
- Payment Processing Fees
- Shipping and Handling
- Bank Charges
Customer Service Number
- 760 410-8283