K-5 Mentorship Program Tuition
- One Semester: $500 per family* Plus curriculum
- Two Semester Year: $1000 per family* Plus curriculum
- Additional Support: $30 an hour
- *Each semester includes full access to all resources, websites, online materials, standardized assessment, attendance documentation, as well as 10 scheduled, hour-long appointments per semester with a personal mentor teacher for each K-5 parent co-teacher. Price is per family and does not vary with the number of students.
- A Beka Grade Level Set: $250-$500 per grade level. Multiple students require multiple sets
- Sonlight Grade Level Set: $750-$950 per set. Sets may be used to span adjacent grade levels.
- Independently Purchased Set: No additional costs
- Custom Curriculum: Please contact the school for prior approval.
Total costs will vary depending on the number of students and the curriculum options. Here are some possible combinations:
- 1 Student using A Beka Set: $1250-$1500 annually
- 2 Students using A Beka Sets: $1500-$2000 annually ($1000 per family + $250-$500 curriculum costs per student)
- 3 Students using A Beka Sets: $1750-$2500 annually ($1000 per family + $250-$500 curriculum costs per student)
- 1 Student using Sonlight Set: $1750-$1950 annually ($1000 per family + $750-$950 curriculum costs)
- 1-3 Students sharing 1 Sonlight Set: $1750-$1950 annually ($1000 per family + $750-$950 curriculum costs)
- 1-3 Students sharing 2 Sonlight Sets: $2500-$2900 ($1000 per family + $750-$950 curriculum costs per set)
- 1-3 Students using 3 Sonlight Sets: $3250-$3850 annually ($1000 per family + $750-$950 curriculum costs per set)
- 1-3 Students using independently purchased curriculum: $1000 annually
- (10 month payment plans are available)
What Is Included
- Mentoring Includes: a personal mentor teacher to meet online with a K-5 parent co-teacher at regular intervals spanning the semester for a total of 10 hours per semester, 20 hours per school year. This mentor is available to coach and advise the K-5 parent co-teacher concerning curriculum selection, pacing, progress, modifications, special needs, and other factors.
- Access to a wealth of online resources to assist with record keeping, attendance, grades/transcripts, and curriculum activities.
What Is Not Included
- Legal Advice: Mentor teacher advice shall not at any time be considered formal legal advice. For legal advice please consult a qualified, Christian lawyer’s office.