…Because you don’t have to do it alone!
For many families, the thought of educating one’s own children can be overwhelming. There are so many facets to schooling that, for some families, they don’t know where to begin or how to manage it all.
In our K-5 mentoring program you, the parent, are the primary day-to-day teacher for your child/children. Calvary Preparatory Academy comes alongside you to assist you with homeschooling your child. Our program is designed to place you with an experienced, homeschool-veteran, credentialed teacher who will serve as a personal mentor for your family. Through scheduled online appointments, your mentor will assist you with your personal educational journey; from custom scheduling, curriculum selection and modifications, identifying and addressing special needs, locating and using resources, planning field trips, etc. The mentorship program will help you answer questions such as:
- Which curriculum should I use?
- What happens if…?
- I feel my child may have special needs but I just don’t know…
- How are we going to rearrange the schedule around the trip to Florida?
- What are the attendance requirements?
- How do I know what to teach?
- What if I don’t know the answer to my child’s questions?
- How do I know if my children are learning?
- Is my child writing at grade level?
- Will my children qualify to attend college?
- What about my children’s socialization?
- Am I qualified to teach?
- How do I teach multiple ages and multiple grade levels?
- What can I do with the toddler while teaching the others?
- I’m not sure how I should be keeping records.
Fortunately, with Calvary Preparatory Academy, you don’t have to educate your children alone. Contact us for more information!