How It Works
Our program of study at Calvary Prep is unlike any other online school. Asking a student to watch videos all day and then take a test does not lend itself to inspired learning. At CPA, we place our students’ spiritual and academic well-being at the forefront of everything we do.
- Flexibility with accountability
- Rigorous college-prep curriculum (not credit recovery), WASC accredited (7-12) and NCAA approved courses
- 24 hour access to online curriculum and students’ gradebook for parents
- Independent study model with interactive, engaging curriculum that prepares your student for college
- Live, one-on-one, web meetings with your assigned credentialed teacher for instruction, support and grading.
- Daily live workshops, tutoring and open office hours for additional support
- Student interaction and team building
- Clubs, forums, ASB Leadership, yearbook and live, in-person graduation ceremony
We use a blend of our own custom Christian curriculum and a Christian framework using state-of-the-art, Apex Learning curriculum: Click here to learn more about the Apex curriculum.