Want to take summer school classes but still want to travel? What better way than to enroll with Calvary Preparatory Academy? We offer flexible, accredited, college preparatory classes delivered through the web. Summer school seats fill up quickly and there is often a waiting list. Contact us today to enroll!
All of our courses are available over the summer with the exception of the following subjects: Old & New Testament Survey courses, French 1 & 2 (Check for availability before enrolling). Independent Study is not available in the summer.
- $350 Per Single Semester Course (i.e. English 9 A)
- $700 Two semester courses (i.e. English 9 A & English 9 B)
- $350 Per semester course when enrolled in three or more courses (*Admin approval needed over summer)
- $50 One-Time, Non-refundable Enrollment Fee (New students only)
- Subjects spanning two semesters (i.e. English 9A and English 9B) are considered two separate courses
The following dates are the normal windows for the summer school. It is completely acceptable to start later in the summer so long as the “Last day to enroll” dates below are followed.
- Summer Session 1: June 12th-July 07th (4 Weeks)
- Summer Session 2: July 10th-August 04th (4 Weeks)
- Alternate Start dates are available every Monday till June 26th for two classes and till July 24th for one class.
- Last day to enroll in a single course: July 24th* (4 Weeks) – Later start dates may be accommodated, contact us for more details.
- Last day to enroll in two semester courses: June 26th* (8 weeks) – Later start dates may be accommodated, contact us for more details.
- *Flex Weeks: August 07-11 and August 14-18 may be opened for additional enrollments depending on demand.
- *Upon request, we may allow different start dates if approved by the administration.
Reasons to Attend Summer School:
- Move Ahead: Work towards an earlier graduation date.
- Catch Up: Make up missing credits.
- Scheduling Preference: Make room for another class in the fall, such as sports or band, by taking subjects over the summer.
(**Admin approval needed over summer and transcripts/Grade reports from prior school are required for students attempting three or more classes.)
What Is Included
All enrollment packages include curriculum costs, teacher and administrative wages, school overhead, etc. It also covers the cost for transcript requests and other student record-related procedures.
What Is Not Included
A one-time, non-refundable enrollment fee of $50 will be added to all initial enrollments to cover costs associated with enrollment. Furthermore, some classes may require supplementary materials such as art supplies or books (if not available from an online source or local library). Courses requiring these extra supplies will be noted as such, and these classes should be reviewed prior to enrollment to ensure that the student will have satisfactory access to the learning materials.
Summer Withdrawal Refund Policy
We hope you will be completely satisfied with the services and materials of Calvary Preparatory Academy. If for any reason you are not satisfied, we will refund your money in accordance with the terms and conditions listed below.
1-5 School Days From Enrollment Start Date
- 75% of the tuition cost is refundable and will be applied to any remaining balance due, less the refund payment processing fees.
After 5 School Days of Enrollment
- No refund will be available and all unpaid balances are due immediately
- Registration Fee
- Payment Processing Fees
- Shipping and Handling
- Bank Charges
Customer Service Number
- 760 410-8283